Buyers across Victoria have plenty of choices when it comes to picking the perfect block for their home.
If you’re looking for land in Melbourne’s South East at Octave Junction Village, located near Cranbourne, you’ll benefit from the established amenities of nearby suburbs and the advantages of having a brand new home.
We’ve got 5 reasons why Octave land is different from the rest:
1. Uniquely positioned right opposite the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria – Cranbourne Gardens. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to build next to the stunning walking trails and natural native beauty of the gardens
2. Octave at Junction Village is a small community with over 21% of the land allocated for open space, reserves and waterways. This offers a relaxed lifestyle, with less traffic thoroughfare
3. Live in a thoughtfully landscaped location, with Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria – Cranbourne Gardens protected from future subdivision. Rest assured that the beautiful natural surroundings of your home will stay this way.
4. An abundance of established amenities within minutes, including:
- Cranbourne Park Shopping Centre
- Cranbourne Racecourse, Swimming Pool & Sporting Complex
- Private & Public Schools for all ages
- Access to Public transport including trains
- Golf courses
- Medical centres
- Cafés and restaurants
- Easy access to Westfield Shopping Centre, Berwick, Mornington Peninsula and Philip Island
- Close to major arterial roads of Western Port Hwy, South Gippsland Hwy and M1 to Melbourne CBD
5. Variety of lot sizes to suit your needs, with lots up to 942m2. There are also turn-key townhomes for those who want a low maintenance home.
To find out more, you can contact us by: