In accordance with recent State Government announcements, we are pleased to share that we can now conduct face-to-face appointments at our sales suite.
These appointments must be managed in accordance with directions issued by the Department of Health and Human Services and the following conditions will apply:
- Appointment times are limited to a maximum of 15 minutes only
- Attendees are limited to 1 agent and 1 prospective purchaser or tenant, who may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household or an intimate partner and the prospective purchaser or tenant’s children under 18 years old if there are no appropriate alternative care arrangements available.
- The agent will make sanitiser available at all inspections and require its use prior to entry into the sales suite.
- We may ask to check your temperature using a touch free thermometer upon entry.
- The sales suite will be well ventilated and include the opening of all internal and external doors at all times during appointments.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times by all attendees and physical distancing to be maintained.
- The agent will keep records of all appointments undertaken, including necessary contact details of attendees.
- Attendees must compete a health declaration form.
Should you wish to book an appointment please do so using our booking form.
Further information about restrictions and advice related to property and real estate inspections can be found at: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/homes-and-property-regional-victoria-third-step-covid-19
We look forward to helping you with your new home journey.